Tuesday 19 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey W2:D12 Day 6 Blog Activity 2 part 2















Click here to read David meats shaun johnson at the olympics part 1  http://pesdavidk.blogspot so Shaun Johnson walked up the stairs right to the very top on the second seat where i was sitting and said why did you call my name and what's your name . I said my name is David then he replies why did you call my name  i then replied because I  got excited he then said i got to go  here a  tickets to the vodafone warriors game in 3 weeks he gave me a warrior's shirt a  signed poster and i took a photo with him ! and you won't believe what he said next he said that he was asked to bring a kid over to the olympics and asked me if i want to join the olympics i said yes  so we walked down the stairs and  i have never been that  nervous ever we had to stay there to wait for all the other countries to be continued that's it for  today but i will have a new blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi David!

    Can you imagine how you would feel if you really did have the chance to meet Shaun Johnson and he really did invite you to go to Rio with him? I know that I would be ecstatic! What about you?

    I will look forward to reading the next installment of your blog tomorrow. I see that this particular story is, "To be continued..." It makes me wonder what is going to happen next. Hmmm, you have created a lot of suspense and excitement. Way to go!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.